DVC3 Midi Output

512 in and 512 out

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

toadie

DVC3 Midi Output

Post by toadie »

Hello,

I´m using a DVC3 512 and installed the Softwareversion 02 2015.
This Softwareversion gives a Midi Output to my AKAI APC40 and the send and Return are equal leveled. So I´m not able to use the rotary Faders of my APC40....

The connected DMX Value Jumps not controlable sometimes....
Cause the Midi input is not Higher rated as the Output so I can change the Value - but it gets overwrite imidiatly by the Output from the DVC Software by the actual (old) Value...

The Midi Output is a great feature - it would support Motorfaders, but it isn´t helpful for the most Midicontrollors that used to control the features of the DVC....

Have anyone an Idea to solv the Problem?
Is it possible to deactivate the Midi Output from the DVC Software ?
I think it would be nice, if the Midi Input would have a higher priority to the Output.... or a delay could solve the Problem... so the Value can be writen to the Fader and some microseconds later it would give the new Value back to the Output.... so that I´m able to change the Value...

Thanks for Response

I´m able to speak English and German, an Answer in German would be nice ;)

Best Regards

toadie
DJ_PiKu

Post by DJ_PiKu »

Hey, du kannst höchstens den "midi out" komplett ausschalten.
dazu gehst du auf das register "input" -> "midi geräte" und bei midi ausgänge nimmst du alle häkchen raus und schon sendet dvc3 keine midi befehle mehr ;-)

solltest du noch mehr fragen haben, kannst du mich auch gern auf facebook anschreiben ;-)

lg DJ_PiKu

fb: pierre kunz (der mit der Visitenkarte als bild ;-) )