Daslight 4 with VirtualDJ 8 MacHi guys, good to join up here, will be most helpful.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

pnutsnz
Operating System: Mac OS X

Daslight 4 with VirtualDJ 8 MacHi guys, good to join up here, will be most helpful.

Post by pnutsnz »

Good to join up here, will be very useful.
Just have my Daslight 4 with interface going after a little delay, and wish to start a quick show. Is there any samples out there of scenes that I can download / alter for my use?.
I really have not got time to learn the software, as I have a gig in a weeks time, and want to utilise the lights I have. They are 4 x Monoprice RGB Par 64 cans.
Also, it would be great to sync up to VirtualDJ 8 for a more close synced show.
But at this stage, it would be fantastic if I could just grab any light show, just to give me a starter!. (If that is possible).
I also have 4 x Moving heads (7x8 LED's per head). Up til now I have just been running these on auto program. Be nice to customise a light show that has the 'wow' factor.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for now,
Pete, NZ
TomHat

Re: Daslight 4 with VirtualDJ 8 MacHi guys, good to join up here, will be most helpful.

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Sadly there is no such thing as secne templates, as each show is different and affects a very unique set of fixtures. We do provide a set of "quickstart" tutorial videos here : https://www.daslight.com/en/tutorials.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500