Problem with release, overrule

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

TET
Operating System: Windows

Problem with release, overrule

Post by TET »

This is the case:

Above a Bowling alley with 4 lanes, we've hang 8 RGBstrips at each lane.
The bowling system provides us a I/O signal in case of a strike.

The first Group is filled with basic static colors. The second group is filled with a couple programs from the matrix effect. Group 3,4,5,6 are filled with the Special Effects to use at each lane in case of a strike.

Now the problem:
The second group should always be running, then when a strike apears at one of the lanes, that lane wil start the other "special" program. (till this part we get it working)
Because of the different programs in the second group, they change after a time into the next. When at that moment one of the 4 specials is running, it will be completely overruled because of the LTP the system is preffering.

What is it that I want?
The specials of the 4 lanes should always be more important than the programs from group 2. And if group 2 changes, it shouldn't affect one of special programs that is running.
In the background is group 2 still running because of the other lanes where no strike has appeared.
TomHat

Re: Problem with release, overrule

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

Sorry for very late answer. I see you didn't get any answer to your question, so here it is :
Daslight 4 is based entirely on the LTP order. Sadly I'm afraid you cannot enforce any other kind of "priority" system using this software.

I suppose you already figured this out, but I wanted to put this out there in case anyone else had the same issue.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500