Error code XHL-NAP

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ngonhophonho
Operating System: Windows

Error code XHL-NAP

Post by ngonhophonho »

i have new daslight dvc 4 gzm when i start daslight 4 software have information error code XHL- NAP
serial number : 116067 Siudi-7B DVC4 Gold zm
Attachments
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled3.jpg (15.46 KiB) Viewed 12759 times
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (42.86 KiB) Viewed 12759 times
JeannotS
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Error code XHL-NAP

Post by JeannotS »

Have the same issue
under MAC OS HighSierra 10.13.6
Device SIUDI7B DVC4 Gold ZM

Via Ethernet i'm able to control the interface, via USB same problem as previous user
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

For those of you who experience this error, please write a ticket on this website :
https://store.daslight.com/fr/support

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
FredWalker59
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by FredWalker59 »

Hi
I have had the same issue ( with similar module information by the way, including serial number ). I'm operating an OSX.

I have, after browsing on internet, found out another software, ESA2, that I wanted to give a try to - just in case - and it found out I was able to see my device in the ESA2 hardware manager. It offered to change firmware, which I did. What it did was to revert from 1.24 to 1.23, then everything worked in the hardware manager. I was also able to run DMX IO from it and with my hardware connected see it react !!

I have then tried on ESA2 and the device was not seen by the software.
I have then tried on DasLight 4, it was seeing the device but asked for firmware update so to be able to use and activate it.
So... I have done firmware upgrade with DasLight Hardware manager... which brought me back to the initial situation of XHL-NAP error. Very annoying !

I went back to ESA2 hardware manager to revert to firmware 1.23 since there seemed to be hope with that version, and I reinstalled 1.23 successfully, but then I decided to change the device name with that application... and it has just broken everything... The name I see in hardware manager has nothing to deal with the name I inserted and now it does not recognize the module version, so my previous trick was no longer working, and I'm not able to reset to any factory settings either...

I have created support call. it's brand new device and it's just non functional. please help.
LEVI G
Operating System: Windows

Post by LEVI G »

I have had the same issue, but my interfaz is not detected. Help me, please.
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

For those of you who experience this error, please write a ticket on this website :
https://store.daslight.com/en/support

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500