Save/load bug Showtec Phantom 50 mk2/25 wash

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

dj kRISTOf
Operating System: Mac OS X

Save/load bug Showtec Phantom 50 mk2/25 wash

Post by dj kRISTOf »

Hi,

I recently start using Daslight 4 DVC Gold and made some scenes with the movingheads Showtec phantom 50 mk2, Showtec phantom 25 wash and the Adj mega hex pars. Everything seems to work well, also in 3D easyview.
Only once saved and opened again there are some bugs. Easyview won't show any light beam from the showtec phantom 50 mk2 while all te program steps are still there! Also some programs/scenes from te phantom 50 mk2 interfere with the pan tilt movement of the phantom 25 wash despite I placed every fixtures programs in different groups and patched all fixtures at different dmx adresses.

When I select the phantom 50 mk2 programs some strange things happen to the 25 wash. Even when I made two simple pan-tilt programs on each movinghead, each two programs ar placed in a different group then save and again open the file there is an interference on the pan tilt movement of the 25 wash when I select a program from the 50 mk2. Any idea what the problem can be?

Is it a solution to place the 25 wash at a different universe? Is it possible then to controle everything at the same time?

I'm a mobile dj and prefer a show that can be fully live modified so I placed all the programs with the 'alt add' function in the show template and added the colors and other functions I want to use from the palette tab separaltly. I don't know if it's the right way but it works fine accept the problems described above. I use an iPad to operate.

I just figured out that when I patch the 50 mk2 in mode 2 (13 channels) the easyview patch this one in mode 1 (8 channels). Is there a way to solve this problem?

Greetz

Kristof
TomHat

Re: Save/load bug Showtec Phantom 50 mk2/25 wash

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Please make sure you're using the latest version of Dasight4/EasyView2 available on our website.
This sounds like a known bug that's been fixed in latest beta.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500