Bug: Fading in presets results in immediate brightness-changes when master dimmer is used

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

LiWi
Operating System: Windows

Bug: Fading in presets results in immediate brightness-changes when master dimmer is used

Post by LiWi »

If the master-Dimmer is set to 80% a fade-in of a Scene results in an immediate decrease to 80% of the momentary value (that was already 80%) of a channel before the Fading starts. Then the channel is faded to 80% of the Scene-value as it should.
Sps

Re: Bug: Fading in presets results in immediate brightness-changes when master dimmer is used

Post by Sps »

I recognize that!
It's already a long time a issue, but unfortunately there is no action taken so far.
Hopefully in the next update (if it ever comes to that) or else in Daslight 5 ??????
PMServices
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Bug: Fading in presets results in immediate brightness-changes when master dimmer is used

Post by PMServices »

I think they worked last time on sunlight 3... we never get a good runing version... i have the problem, when the project is to big, they will be need 15-20 Min for Saving and around 3-5 minuet for loading... i dont get any answer since few days....
LiWi

Post by LiWi »

PMServices wrote:when the project is to big, they will be need 15-20 Min for Saving and around 3-5 minuet for loading... i dont get any answer since few days....

at the Moment we use 50 Presets, 128 channels ans 100 midi-commands but saving takes not more than a second
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello LiWi,

I'm not sure I understand the exact nature of your problem. Could you please send me a showfile along with an explanation on how to reproduce the problem with YOUR showfile ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the delay.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500