Feature requests

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

MusicMasters
Operating System: Mac OS X

Feature requests

Post by MusicMasters »

I would like to ask for a few feature requests Please.

1. When you have a fixture group and create a scene you have a speed slider and dim slider for each scene. In the live tab at the top of each group there is a button with a next and previous button etc. any way you could add a group speed master and group dim master so instead of having to map each scene to the same fader on my midi I can just assign a midi fader to the group speed or dim master?

2. Can you add an option to wrap text or use enter to start a new row of text on the buttons in the show tab? Some of my text is too long for a small button or fader and it would be nice to have multiple rows of text.

3. Another feature that would be nice is to be able to be able to select one or multiple groups to use with the rate/speed master.
Example I have 4 moving head fixture groups. And I want one fader to control the speed of any combination of those fixture groups. Having a button to push to activate that fixture groups master speed fader(request 1 see above) example I have chauvet intimidators as one fixture group, Elation design spots as a 2nd fixture group, ADJ in no pocket wash as a 3rd fixture group and Rogue R1’s as a 4th fixture group. Now let’s say I have 4 faders that control the speed of the scenes of each fixture group. Could you simplify that so I have one fader that can control 1,2,3 or all 4 of those fixture groups speed by having a button activate that 1 fader for each fixture group? Does that make sense?

Thank you
Brian
TomHat

Re: Feature requests

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

First of, thanks for the feedback. New ideas are always so valuable to us. I understand what you need there, I'm just afraid we won't be able to implement them into Daslight 4, for multiple reasons. Although, I will write them down into our list of ideas for next versions of Daslight.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500