Printable fixtures patch list

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Gregory_D
Operating System: Windows

Printable fixtures patch list

Post by Gregory_D »

Hi the team,

I think it's not possible for now with DS4 to export a PDF (or JPG...) of the list view (not grid view) of fixtures Patch except doing a screenshot of the computer's screen (i only see this fast solution).

This currently involves doing multiple screenshots if number of busy channels and number of fixtures are high like for me. Not practical and time consuming.

It would be awesome if we can export a PDF file to have a clear list of fixtures from the current project, with fixtures names, index numbers, Universe numbers, DMX address, number of channels etc...
Even with power consumption for each fixtures (when included in SLL) and a power total would be awesome. Even with DIP Switch for old fixture...

Short, a clear list or table of the Light Patch with at least all DMX address of each fixtures we can export and print.

It can be very handy when we are programming a show offline on DS4, and then when we are installing and adressing all fixtures the D-day with DMX adresse etc...

What do you think ? I guess there is no real solution for now and we have to do it by hand...

Thanks and Cheers from France.
GREG
Blue is the Color !
Cheers from France...
TomHat

Re: Printable fixtures patch list

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

This is a great idea for future versions of Daslight ! Sadly we do not have that in Daslight4 and won't be able to implement it.
Thanks for your feedback ! :)

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Gregory_D
Operating System: Windows

Re: Printable fixtures patch list

Post by Gregory_D »

Looking forward to this new version of DS !
Blue is the Color !
Cheers from France...