i've just double checked and yes i'm using the latest version and yes saving xep is leading to this problem.
Ive reproduced with two different Device-Types and get different results, perhaps yours was just working.
How i've reproduced
1. Create new Project
2. Patch one "American DJ - visi beam 5rx" in Mode 2 (19 Channels)
3. Add Curve effect and only select x
4. Save effect
5. Reset effect generator (i.e. clicking on x in the upper right corner)
6. Load effect from previously saved file
7. The channel selection is wrong
In case of the Visi beam now the channel "pan tilt macros" is selected. (As you can see in the combobox in the screenshot).
In my case (v-lite lv-q4 with mode 2) now the last 3 Channels are selected, but should not be.
I've attached the saved effects and my device configuration.
Let me know if you need something else!
Thanks for your support!
- (167.12 KiB) Downloaded 5 times