Questions before starting

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Woisnix
Operating System: Windows

Questions before starting

Post by Woisnix »

I'd like to clear this things before buying the FUN Controller and probably the full version of the daslight4
I downloaded the software and was able to build some szenes. :shock: with the 3D easyviewer i could see
the inno pocket twins spinning around, having fun. I saved the showfile. Restart the other day, all empty. Loading the showfile but after starting the 3d viewer: EMPTY ! only the fictures, no objects. is this because i don't have bought the full version until now? last question, can I run the software on two pcs? pragramming on home pc and touring with laptop? If anyone can help me I look forward your answer :!:
TomHat

Re: Questions before starting

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

We're glad you are interested in buying our product. So, to answer your questions :

Woisnix wrote:Restart the other day, all empty. Loading the showfile but after starting the 3d viewer: EMPTY ! only the fictures, no objects.

Have you saved your EasyView layout too (in EasyView software) ? Or had you only saved your showfile in Daslight4 ?

Woisnix wrote:can I run the software on two pcs?

Absolutely. You could install Daslight4 on all PCs (and/or MacOS) you like. Make sure you're using somewhat revent OS, though. We no longer support old OS like Windows XP, for instance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
Woisnix
Operating System: Windows

Re: Questions before starting

Post by Woisnix »