Daslight 4 Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC Mixing scenes

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

jonm121
Operating System: Mac OS X

Daslight 4 Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC Mixing scenes

Post by jonm121 »

Hi I'm new to using Daslight 4 17.1222.0.1094 and Max Os Sierra 10.12.6 and a DVX4 Gold with 4 x Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC in 14 channel mode 1

When i set the Beam on the shutter is still closed so you have to manually set this any ideas please?

If I select a scene which has a colour effect and then select a movement effect, even though the scenes are in different groups, if you cannot mix two scenes so you can't turn on a beam in one group, set a gobo in another and then a movement in another.

Any ideas please?
Benno

Re: Daslight 4 Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC Mixing scenes

Post by Benno »

Hi Jon,

Just checked the profile and the shutter channel was set to shutter closed as default. Changed this now on both modes and re-uploaded the profile to our library. You will need to download the profile from our site or use the import function in Daslight to get the good profile. Then you will need to re-patch and remake any Scenes that have the profile in them.
Benno
--
Product Support
jonm121
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Daslight 4 Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 355 IRC Mixing scenes

Post by jonm121 »

Great this fixed the issue thank you.

Also not sure if I missed this in the training videos as when making scenes you have to remove the movement, colour, shutter etc from each group so once you make for example a scene with only the movement it contains the movement steps and not any other faders as they we're conflicting with each other, once I learned this everything worked as expected.