ArtNet Universes & Effects

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

PMServices
Operating System: Mac OS X

ArtNet Universes & Effects

Post by PMServices »

Hey,

i buyed an SPI Ethernet BC-216 Art-Net Controller, to make a Pixel Display. Also i got some Klingnet Panels, Bars & Stripes. For the Controlling i buyed an Arkaos LED Master. But the problem is, LED Master only connect with Klingnet supported devices. Only if i buy Media Master, i can use BC-216 Art-Net Controller.

Now i see, DasLight do this too... I dont test it at this moment, but i have some questions.

1. I can build 16 Universes, without any problem?
2. Is there any way to make Pixel Effekts with Videos? Or is it Planed in DasLight 5? :)
The reason is, it would be cool, when i can control all devices with my DasLight 4.
But for the Klingnet Panels, Bars, Stripes & BC-216 Controller i favorite a Video-Effekt like Arkaos LED Mapper

greetings patrick
TomHat

Re: ArtNet Universes & Effects

Post by TomHat »

Hey Patrick,

PMServices wrote:I can build 16 Universes, without any problem?

Yes, our Dasight4 software can work with up to 25 universes. Although you will need to buy our interfaces to enable all the 16 universes that you need. We have 2 products allowing ArtNet use (links bellow) :
- DVC4 Gold ZM (3 ArtNet universes per interface)
- DMX Soft's SUSHI device, which allows you to buy as many ArtNet universes as you need.

PMServices wrote:Is there any way to make Pixel Effekts with Videos?

It does support very short and small format videos, but you won't get to show a film on your matrix, I'm afraid... :?

Links :
DVC4 GZM ->https://store.daslight.com/product/290-Daslight-Virtual-controller-DVC4-GOLD-ZM
SUSHI -> https://store.dmxsoft.com/fr/product/105-The-world's-most-attractive-DMX-controller

Hope this helps.
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500