I've just checked and cannot open the profile in the Scan Library editor either. It appears the fixture profile has become corrupt in our profile library somehow.
My advise would be to copy the fixture profile from the old Scan Library folder (16.08.16) into the new Scan Library folder (22.12.17) or use the import function in Daslight 4.
When the fixture is patched into the 3D in the latest version it appears very small because the scale is set to 0.1 x. If you change the scale to 1.0x for X, Y & Z you will see the fixture okay.
I think the profile still may contain errors so I would however suggest making a profile repair request so the profile team can take a look.
To make a request to repair fixture profile:
- Log on to the customer area store.daslight.com/ssl
- Search for the required fixture profile
- Click the red ‘Report’ button to the right of your fixture profile in the results list.
- Follow the instructions and do not forget to attach the technical documentation of the fixture.
Please note : if you do not have an account you will need to create one to submit a request.
- scale.jpg (99.52 KiB) Viewed 1294 times