MyDmx compatibility

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

theremu
Operating System: Windows

MyDmx compatibility

Post by theremu »

Hello everyone.
I first apologise for my english and also if my question has been already done, i searched but i can't be able to find any answer about that.
I have a mydmx 2.0 interface well working with adj software 2.0 and 2.1.
I installed daslite 4 and the software see my dongle, if i go in setup menu i see the information of the interface and i can manualy change dmx output in the dedicated windows, and the light turn on!!!
But if i open preferences i can't see mydmx and in the edit, live e show mode i can't send any dmx signal out of mydmx.
Is it write or i have done something wrong?
ThNk you everybody!!

Daniele
Benno

Re: MyDmx compatibility

Post by Benno »

Hi Daniele, unfortunately the older myDMX 2.0 interface is not compatible with the newer myDMX 3.0 software (Daslight 4). If you want to use the newer software you will need to upgrade your hardware. Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
theremu
Operating System: Windows

Post by theremu »

Thank you benno.
Ok i have to upgrade the interface, but mydmx3.0 e dvc4 inyerfaces are the same or there are big differences?
For me is enought 512channels and no need of stand alone, i use mydmx for simple theater performances.

Thank you very much!
Benno

Post by Benno »

The Daslight interfaces work with Daslight 4.
DVC FUN = 128 channels but upgradable to 512. Comes with the Express version of Daslight 4 which means max 32 steps per Scene and 4 Scene playing at the same time. Also upgradable to FULL version of Daslight 4 on store.dmxsoft.com.
DVC4 GOLD = 1024 channels and FULL version of Daslight 4 software
DVC4 GZM = 3072 channels and FULL version of Daslight 4 software

The MyDMX3.0 interface works with MyDMX3.0 software.

MyDMX3.0 = 512 channels. Does not come with Show Mode, port triggering or 3D visualiser but can also be upgraded as an add-on on store.dmxsoft.com.
Benno
--
Product Support