crash when using midi fader / Absturz beim benutzen der Midi-Fader

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Ingo76
Operating System: Windows

crash when using midi fader / Absturz beim benutzen der Midi-Fader

Post by Ingo76 »

Hello, using the midi-fader in the official version both in the current beta leads to the crash of the software. I use the Behringer BF2000. I have already tried to turn the feedback on and off, unfortunately, without result. With the trigger buttons it works without problems. The whole thing happens only in the live / show mode. In patch and edit mode this works. In live mode, a crash occurs immediately, which makes working impossible. This is only true if the midi fader is linked to a fader of a channel. If you put a scene on a midi fader that works.Please help

Hallo, das benutzen der midi-fader in der offiziellen version sowohl auch in der aktuellen beta führt zum absturz der software. Ich benutze das Behringer BF2000. Ich habe schon versucht das Feedback ein und auszuschalten, leider ohne Ergebnis. Bei den Trigger-Tasten funktioniert es ohne Probleme. Das Ganze passiert aber nur im Live/Show Mode. Im Patch und Edit Mode funktioniert das. Im Live-Mode kommt es sofort zu einen Absturz, was ein Arbeiten unmöglich macht. Das trifft nur ein, wenn man die midi fader mit einem fader eines kanals verknüpft. Legt man eine Szene auf einen Midi-Fader funktioniert das.Bitte um hilfe
TomHat

Re: crash when using midi fader / Absturz beim benutzen der Midi-Fader

Post by TomHat »

Hey,

Could you please send me your showfile so I can investigate on this crash ?

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
big_seehund

Re: crash when using midi fader / Absturz beim benutzen der Midi-Fader

Post by big_seehund »

in the beta from nov. this problem is back.

The beta before it was working!!!

When you use one fader daslight crash but not directly, most time when you turn the fader verry fast.

It seems that daslight is working in the background (alle the midi chances) and then daslight have to much chances and crashs...