Midi controller problem

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

SebiD
Operating System: Windows

Midi controller problem

Post by SebiD »

Hello everyone!I have a novation launchpad and I am using it as a midi controller in daslight 4.I get a problem when i connect the launchpad.The Windows finds it and it apears in the control panel/devices but daslight program doesn't recognize it.I tried restarting the PC(windows 10), reconnecting the controller But nothing works.I got past issues, that the controller freezes out of nowhere, But that problem I could fix by closing and reopening the program Daslight, But now the problem is pretty bad.The launchpad doesn t start at all in the program, it seems like the program doesn t find it, But, i repeat, the Windows finds it perfectly.I will apreciate if you can help me out, i think this problem is between the Windows and the daslight.Thank you, have a good day.
Macarena
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Midi controller problem

Post by Macarena »

Upgrading to the latest official version helped me in the same situation on MAC 10.9.5 and WINDOWS 8.1
SebiD
Operating System: Windows

Re: Midi controller problem

Post by SebiD »

Macarena wrote:Upgrading to the latest official version helped me in the same situation on MAC 10.9.5 and WINDOWS 8.1

Hello, Macarena.I already updated daslight4 to its latest version, which is the one from may 2017.And i got the same problem, the program doesn't recognize my controller.I have windows 10.Should i reinstall another windows on my PC? Thank you.