Daslight 4 official - Bugs, Suggestions, Questions

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

cbabbman
Operating System: Windows

Re: Daslight 4 official - Bugs, Suggestions, Questions

Post by cbabbman »

cbabbman wrote:I believe I may have found a bug using fixtures that have 2 sets of RGBW LEDs, such as an ADJ B-Eyes K10 or any similar fixture... (I tried several different fixture ssl2's from the library as well as one of my own. And, this exact problem also occurs in myDMX 3)

The problem is the onscreen display of the channels and their indicators as well as the representations in the fixture window to the right of the channels. Both react in the same way. Fortunately, the actual DMX signals going to the fixture work properly. It's just the onscreen indicators that are not working correctly.

found a way to get around this... a little kludgy though.. the fixture is a 7 x15w mini bee eye. overall color mixing and then shapes that can be overlayed through another channel, controlled by the 2nd set of color mixing and it's own dimmers. But all of this takes place on the same 7 leds in the fixture.

If I go into scanlibrary and set the fixture to 2 beams, then assign the 1st set of color mixing and dimmer to beam 1, and then 2nd set of color controls and shape dimmers to beam 2, I am able to get the channel indicators for colors to match what the fixture is actually doing (well, with the exception being that the software has no way to know what shape is being applied... no big deal). Only drawback is that in the fixture window to the right, each fixture shows 2 beams... but I can live with that.
brimborium
Operating System: Windows

Post by brimborium »

Hi all,

here two little suggestions/requests
1. would be nice to get a little speedmark for the primal speed
mark_1.jpg
mark_1.jpg (81.68 KiB) Viewed 6795 times

2. it should be possible to save custom colors in a projekt/ undefined colors should be empty not RGB max. value.
colors.jpg
colors.jpg (36.39 KiB) Viewed 6795 times

THX Thomas
gravicapa19
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by gravicapa19 »

Hey.
Your software is written on the cross-platform library of the Qt.

Do you plan to release a version for Linux?
platform x86 / x64 / ARM ?
TomHat

Post by TomHat »

Hello,

Sadly not. Our softwares will only be available on Windows and macOS.

Best regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500