Custom Palettes

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

damosound

Custom Palettes

Post by damosound »

hi!
In DasLight4 is possible to create a custom pallettes?
I'll explain, I want to create a scene with different pan and tilt positions in sequence with spot lights. One of these steps is a position, for example the position of the drummer.

if you on tour, the next date of the concert, is probable that the position of the battery is changed slightly.
With the old daslight3 had to change the position of drummer in every scene I had created.
In other consoles you can store that step as a custom palette.
To change the location of the battery is enough to change the palette with the stored position and automatically all the scenes with the inside palette with battery location, they are automatically changed.
you can do this with Daslight4?
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Custom Palettes

Post by Jp »

Hi

Sorry but this feature is not available in Daslight 4. It is in our ideas list though so we may implement it in future big versions ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
waynehaffenden

Post by waynehaffenden »

This is really massive feature missing that I also require, it is a nightmare reprogramming all the scenes when a movement has changed slightly. I'm hoping this is definitely something in a near future version of Daslight.
damosound

Post by damosound »

I am your customer devoted but this is a serious deficiency in your program. All professional programs have this feature and it is a grave sin not to have it.
Apart the new graphics do not see big improvements in daslight4, I expected this function but I am disappointed. We hope in the coming versions. I hope you put it in your priorities