Flash key assignments

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

ndunsbergen
Operating System: Mac OS X

Flash key assignments

Post by ndunsbergen »

Hello fellow Daslight users and staff,

I've got a quite importand question. What I always liked to use in my shows isn't possable so far I know now.
Before I used DVC2 and I always made effects with spots on white, than I made a flashbutton of it and assigned a key (<space> for example) to it. So I was able to use ''white bumps'' and strobo's on flash. Now I tried to do the same in Daslight 4. This works all fine by just clicking on the bottom-side of the scene. (Than it flashes, otherwise it stays on). Now I assignd a key on the scene, and turned on: ''allow flash''. But when I press the key on my keyboard it activate's the scene instead of flash.

So making a simple ''flash button'' doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone here know any options to still make ''keyboard asignable'' flashbuttons? Is this something witch will be released later on? Is it a bug and will it be fixed soon?

For this show I'm running on daslight its quite important to have.
Thanks for letting me know,
Nick

How I did it before:

How I tired it now:
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Flash key assignments

Post by Jp »

Hy

There is an updated version on the website, namely beta 7, can you try it ?
There will be a post later today about it ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
ndunsbergen
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Flash key assignments

Post by ndunsbergen »

Jp wrote:Hy

There is an updated version on the website, namely beta 7, can you try it ?
There will be a post later today about it ;)

Thats right on time, gotta try DVC 4 with the FUN for the first time tomarrow :D