2 new bugs.

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

agus

2 new bugs.

Post by agus »

Hey guy's it's been a while since I post, that's good it means that everything is OK.
I found two bugs, one of them might be an easy fix. The other one, not so much.

First: when I set the flash mode on a scene, and then assign de letter "F" as trigger, it turns on but does not go off. Tu turn it off I have to click it with the mouse.

Second: the time of the scenes seems to be wrong. With each scene I trigger a song. So that lights and music go together. But when creating it, the scene time has to be double the time of the music in order for it to be on time.
Example: music length is 3 minutes. The scene length is 6 minutes (that way when I play back on live mode everything is on time)
But it makes it really hard for me to program it since the times are not the same.

Once again thanks for your time!
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: 2 new bugs.

Post by Jp »

Hi agus

Thanks for the feedback :)

We already fixed the shortcut problem but i'll check the audio problem, it's the first time I hear about something like that.

I'll keep you posted ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Just tried with a wav file of 8 seconds found on the web, seems to work fine.

Can you PM me you show file and the audio file ? Did you changed the scene speed ?
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
agus

Post by agus »

Jp wrote:Just tried with a wav file of 8 seconds found on the web, seems to work fine.

Can you PM me you show file and the audio file ? Did you changed the scene speed ?

Is it possible that maybe the notebook I'm using makes it work slower?
I have yet to try with a better computer I'll do it tonight... if the problem remains I'll send you the showfile and one of the audios.

Thanks for your help.
agus

Post by agus »

Jp wrote:Just tried with a wav file of 8 seconds found on the web, seems to work fine.

Ok, just tried it with another computer (the times changed once again) I have no idea what this can be... I put a video to show you what happens.
When I put the speed one position lower than the middle, it apears to be ok... I don't know if its a bug on the speed slider or something else.

Please let me know, I'll leave de link so you can see what I mean on the video.
https://youtu.be/DWPTr0bPUh4