Bugs: Pan/Tilt invert and effect generator (pan tilt) bug

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

MichaelK
Operating System: Mac OS X

Bugs: Pan/Tilt invert and effect generator (pan tilt) bug

Post by MichaelK »

Hey,
here are some bugs (hopefully they are real bugs in the software and not something else is the reason :D ):

I use the latest version (march 8)

If I activate pan or tilt invert the pallet graphic for pan tilt dosen't work right: if i set a value thru this pallet coordinate system, the dot jumps to the over side and also the values send to my moving heads are sometimes inverted and sometimes not.

And:
The Pan tilt Effect generator only works on beam 1 of my 4 moving heads. In the Beta 5 it worked right (but there i think i couldn't choose which beams of my selected group should be affected by the effect (in the newer beta there is a dropdown menu on the middle top of the effect window)). In the newer beta there is this dropdown window now where i should be able to select single beams out of the group, but i can only select beam 1 and my other 3 moving heads aren't affected by the effect or could be selected in this dropdown menu. I tried it also not over the group dialog of my moving heads group, but there was the same problem.

Also (perhaps this is my problem) I can't add effects (pan tilt, or sine on dimmer for example) over the general fixture group on my fixtures (also doesn't work for example for sine on blue on my led light over the general fixture group).

Greets Michael
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Bugs: Pan/Tilt invert and effect generator (pan tilt) bug

Post by Jp »

Hi Michael

Thanks for the feedback :)

There is an updated version with a corrected effect generator in the post "for midi lovers" on the forum ;) (but yes, I broke th PT effects when I added the possibility to choose the beams...)

I'm not sure we solved the other problems, I'll check with the team :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
MichaelK
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Bugs: Pan/Tilt invert and effect generator (pan tilt) bug

Post by MichaelK »

Thanks for the fast answer :)
The effect generator works now.

Best regards
Michael