Startup scene

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Dr. Midi
Operating System: Windows

Startup scene

Post by Dr. Midi »

Hi,to all!

Is there an option to define a special scene as a startup scene?

Greetings,
Olaf
Jp

Re: Startup scene

Post by Jp »

Hi Olaf

No it's not possible, what do you want to do with it ?
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Dr. Midi

Post by Dr. Midi »

Wouldn't it be good to start for example with a center scene for better composing new ones?
But maybe it's the flu that induced me to think about it.... :)

Greetings,
Olaf
Jp

Post by Jp »

Well like in DVC3, you have the default properties options for that, it's the star in the top right corner in editor ;)

Get well soon :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Dr. Midi

Post by Dr. Midi »

Thank you, JP.
semegraph

Post by semegraph »

I could also really use the option of setting one scene in a group to default on any time the other scenes are turned off.

I have a big chavet moving spotlight that will flicker through 8 different patterns on its way from zero to steady on if I accidentally jump to any scene with a fade time, I have to always start by clicking a scene that has zero fade time and sets all the channels to appropriate "start" points for any of my other scenes to fade from. I have two DMX pulleys that work in a very similar way, 0 is a dead zone, then there are reverse, stop, and forward gradients, I have to start them off at 127 before I can fade them into the forward or backward ranges, if I accidentally click that scene off, and click another scene with a fade it will fade through the entire reverse spectrum starting at fastest, which is not good.

Is it possible to save pre-sets for "live mode" channels somehow to establish defaults for some channels that are nonzero?