Integrate global Offset future for pan/tilt?

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

MichaelK
Operating System: Mac OS X

Integrate global Offset future for pan/tilt?

Post by MichaelK »

Hey :)
I'm using the newest daslight Beta and there is only one feature left i would love to be integrated in Daslight.

I'm using Daslight to make the lightshow for our Band. We don't play everytime on the same location, so our moving heads don't hang on the same high or position every time. Also this moving heads aren't the best and i would use this future to edit the pan/tilt of the moving heads, so they are really lined up properly (they aren't exactly on the same position, if they get the same dmx values). Because of this reasons i would need a feature to edit the pan and tilt offset for every single Moving head, so I can easily adjust the zero position of the moving head before the show.

So is there a feature or could such a (simple) feature be integrated? A Offset feature for pan and tilt (probably best integrated in the patch part of the software, where i already can activate pan and tilt invert). (In fact I only would need the possibly to constantly add a dmx value to pan and to tilt of every single Moving head (independent of what scene is playing or what is happing later in live or show modus) ).

I hope it is possible to understand my problem, despite my bad english... :)

Greets,
Michael
TomHat

Re: Integrate global Offset future for pan/tilt?

Post by TomHat »

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback, that's an interesting idea. We had not planned on having this feature at the moment, but we'll add it to our list of ideas for future versions.

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500
jbjhjm

Re: Integrate global Offset future for pan/tilt?

Post by jbjhjm »

That's an awesome idea... think I might use that feature too. Interested!