Beta-6 Bugs

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Beta-6 Bugs

Post by Jp »

Hi

Yes it's a known bug of the beta 6, the version "for midi lovers" fixes it :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Steffen
Operating System: Mac OS X

Post by Steffen »

[14] The extra color channels are not shown in the palette window: I have a fixture with RGBWA+UV LED and I set it up in the ScanLibrary Editor with RGB (as usual) and three times the "extra color". I would like to have for each extra color a fader in the palette window next to the color picker.

[15] The selected color range for an extra color is not shown: When I move a fader assigned to an "extra color" channel (see above), the selected color range (e.g. black to amber) from the ScanLibrary Editor is not shown in daslight when moving the according channel fader. The fixture icon stays black, or whatever RGB-colour was set before.

// MacOS X, Midi-Version
Last edited by Steffen on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steffen

Post by Steffen »

[16] I have a specific channel for a fixture in the ScanLibrary Editor with two functions, depending on the value of another channel. Let's say if channel 1 is 0-127 then channel 2 is a master dimmer. If channel 1 is 128-255 then channel 2 is the strobe speed. I created the fixture in the ScanLibrary Editor and assigned the two presets to the ranges of channel 1. Now the bug: Daslight 4 shows in the palette window a fader and next to it all icons of all possible presets at the same time. I would expect to only see the icons of the current active preset, depending on the value of channel A.

// MacOS X, Midi-Version
Last edited by Steffen on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steffen

Post by Steffen »

[17] If I use the color wheel in the palette window and drag the mouse around, the colors are changing live as intended. But if I drag the cursor exactly to the (white) middle, then sometimes the intensity fader (the one around the color wheel) jumps to black and the fixtures black out. There seems to be one pixel which shows this behaviour. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4W-vkCDf0

// MacOS X, Midi-Version
Jp

Post by Jp »

Hey thanks for the feedback, we will fix it as soon as possible ;)

Thanks for the version information though :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
luck6k

Post by luck6k »

luck6k wrote:just having a go with daslight 4 and having 4 movers pached and selected they doing everything manually (even moving) but once im trying effects generator pan tilt only first one moves all of them are selected in window on right and in effect generator even tried one by one still only first one works when selected none of the others also tried new install on different mac still same... not moving in easyview neither live

to JP
tried it and same on windows pc beta 6
i can move them manually but no via effect- pan tilt effect when selected always first one moves others just not moving and would love to get more movement effects like on older sunlite products...
when we are looking for next beta?
Jp

Post by Jp »

Did you tried this one here ?
http://www.daslight.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2231

If yes, can you send me your show file ?

Regarding the next version, maybe next week, we'll see with our project manager ;)

JRock