Advaced control

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tueftler2000
Operating System: Windows

Advaced control

Post by Tueftler2000 »

Hi,
is it possible that you can make the group unselect button also available as a shortcut key? I have the problem that when I bind the group to my keypad I cant unselect them. Maybe I just overlooked something.

Also a nice feature would be that I could dedicate a fader (MIDI) to the palette so I can select my fixtures and change there color with the fader. That would be cool, because I have build a custom MIDI controller for Daslight and currently improving it a bit for Daslight 4.
Jp

Re: Advaced control

Post by Jp »

Hi

You mean the fixture group button ? I'll look into it, I may be able to do something but not sure it will be included in the next version, depending on the timing.

For your color palette, it's not possible if you control RGBs or CMYs fixtures, you have to bind all the color channels. It's possible if your fixture does have a color preset channel though..
But i'll add it to our ideas list for the next big version ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Tueftler2000

Re: Advaced control

Post by Tueftler2000 »

Yes exactly the fixture group button to unselect all the fixtures.

Thanks for adding it to the list. :D