Daslight 4 Official Release timeframe?

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

djcode

Daslight 4 Official Release timeframe?

Post by djcode »

Hey guys,

I was just curious as to when a more stable version of Daslight 4 will be available as I have a few events coming up in May, and would like to not have to use Daslight 3 since I have a DVC Fun.

Thanks!

-DJ Code
Lynneau

Re: Daslight 4 Official Release timeframe?

Post by Lynneau »

This is critical info. Waiting for release since December when it said early January is the release.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Re: Daslight 4 Official Release timeframe?

Post by Jp »

Hi everyone

I won't tell you when the official release will come because I can't (I really don't know). What I can tell you is that we are hard working on it, and a crazy amount of unexpected things happened since the beginning of the project.

Actually, all of the big features are included except one that will come after the official. What is remaining is, well, everything else like, you know testing and bug fixing and forgotten little things/possible improvements...

Thanks again everyone for your patience and keep in mind that there are reason why we don't release an official release right now ;)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock