Misc Bugs Third Beta

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

chucksampson

Misc Bugs Third Beta

Post by chucksampson »

Here are a few more misc bugs:

1. In the effects generator -> Pixel: if you change the pattern type (seep, rainbow, burst) AFTER you have set your colors, it resets the list of colors back to the default and your changes are lost.

2. In the effects generator -> Pixel: if you choose Knightrider pattern, click go "outside lines" it causes a crash when you click generate.

3. Import Scenes - when you import a scene that spans two universes, it only imports the data associated with Universe 1.

Thanks.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi
1. Due to the vast variety of effects, i can't do this reliably... Effects can have différents color count max values and even multiple color lists (the audio effects use that to manage the background and the color gradient). but i understand the need, i'll think of something to manage this kind of behavior..

2. Do not crash here but I may have fixed some things since the previous version ;)

3. That's definitively a bug, we'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock