DVC4 Gold - after clear StandAlone Memory no write possible

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

mbaran

DVC4 Gold - after clear StandAlone Memory no write possible

Post by mbaran »

Hello,

i have clear the memory of my DVC4 Gold via the Hardware Manager.
After that it is not possible anymore to write scenes into memory - both buttons "write" + "read" are grey and i have no access anymore ...

any help ?
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi
Does your interface recognized by daslight 4 ? Also remember that you can't use you interface with daslight 4 while the Hardware Manager is using it. You have to close the HM, open the device properties in daslight 4 and reopen the device :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
mbaran

Post by mbaran »

hey,

it is immediately after starting the software and load the showfile.
I have to write an old showfile then the new one is working... :shock:

otherwise no write and no read access (test on 3 different computers)
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi

Just tried a couple of things. First, you can't read the interface, because it's not yet supported for devices without SD cards. The write is only enabled when scenes are actually copied to the device scene view. I'll fix that but depending on the timing, it might not be available for the next version.
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock