Various questions and reflections

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

PEREIRA

Various questions and reflections

Post by PEREIRA »

I am a former developer and your approach of development surprises me.
- You sell go a software which includes several important bugs, then why do ask you not the help of beta testers present on the forum.
- Under what environment DVC4 works best or not: Win7, Win 8, Win 10.
- The questions are asked on the Forum and nobody answered.
- your answers to the problems encountered are sometimes surprising. Example: The characters of the menus are too small for someone who has a bad view (I also have this problem). The solution would be to enlarge and/or to use a color more readable (white not gray).

By the remarks I hope I do not attack you but simply to share with you my experience and my interest for your software.
:oops:
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi pereira

First, thanks for your feedback, even on our way to communicate in the forum :) . Please know that even if we don't reply to all the posts on the forum, I personally read all of them and as one of the developers on the project and I can tell you that it's verrryyyy useful.
But the truth is we are working on a lot of things at the same time, adding/updating/fixing a lot features, in a very short time since we had a lot of parts of the software to rebuild.
Now, since all the big things are almost finished, we will begin to polish a lot of little but annoying things. So that's why some of the bugs are quickly fixed (easy to find/fix while working on something else) and other are kept warm in our todo list :wink:

Regarding the environment: it works with the three last version of windows. We currently develop/test the software with win10 at the office for information.

Hope that helps
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
PEREIRA

Post by PEREIRA »

Thank you for your response and good courage to finalize a beautiful and good sotware
PEREIRA

Post by PEREIRA »

sorry for the typo "Software"
LJMarc

Post by LJMarc »

There are still bugs in DVC3 and you are working on a new project. Why dont you finish one project and then start a new one!?
The most annoying bug is that the Midi Feedback crashes sometimes, so I cant see on my Midi Board, which scene is enabled (Yes, its a Daslight problem, not a Midi Board problem).