Found Another Bug... I think

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

agus

Found Another Bug... I think

Post by agus »

When I put in a fixture that exeeds 12 channels. If I save the file and then open it again, Faders 13 and up desapear. I can see the channel, but not the fader itself.

Anyone with this problem too? is there a fix?
nick

pm your show file?

Post by nick »

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I haven't been able to replicate this problem yet on Windows or Mac, but I am trying to get to the bottom of this.

Can you please pm me your show file? It would also be useful to know if you are a Mac or Windows user and which beta version you are using. The version is the date shown when you first load Daslight 4 beta.

Many Thanks,

Nick.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi
Hum can you tell us what SSL library you are using ? Did you tried with another one like the generic moving head ? It has 18 channels, we use it for our tests..
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
agus

Post by agus »

Hi, I send PM to Nick. not shure how to send a program file over the forum.

this happens, when the project gets saved, closed and then re-opend, and reloaded.

Its on a Windows10 version Jan29.

the thing is that sometimes it opens fine, sometimes it opens without those faders.

I´m also having truble when opening it, it gets stuck on the loading easyremote controls. (I have to terminate the program via task manager.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Ok thanks for the feedback.

No problem, I'll check with nick on monday morning :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock