Feature Request / Bugs?

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Tueftler2000
Operating System: Windows

Feature Request / Bugs?

Post by Tueftler2000 »

Hi,
It would be cool if you could improve the Palette section more.
Maybe you could only show the selected channel Pan/Tilt, Dimmer....
and then display all the select buttons at once so that I don’t have to click through those.
Also I would be cool if the names of the Macros would be displayed under the symbols.

Bugs?

I noticed that sometimes the names of the channels are not displayed correctly in the Palette mode.

Also when I control Scenes through Midi they don’t stay on with disabled Flash mode my Midi controller is sending NOTE ON when I press the button and NOTE OFF when I release it in DVC3 this worked.

I hope I could explain everything enough.
Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

Hi

Thanks for your feedback :)

Regarding the palettes, we'll see what we can do, but i don't think we can make it for daslight 4, the design is finished and the software was designed for small screen. We'll check that for future versions...

Regarding the midi with the scenes, did you check the "release" mode ? If so please uncheck it, should be fine ;) (if not, there may be a bug that will be fixed for the next beta... )
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock