Feature Request

The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

LJMarc

Feature Request

Post by LJMarc »

Hey there,
I want DVC4 with more options to controll the lights:
- Double / half current BPM buttons. Useful for drops. When the beat doubles, you can press the double button so that the bpm goes from 130 to 260. Same for half.
- Phasing a scene in Live Mode
- Also it would be cool when the "BPM on step" function does include the Fade Time of the scene and not only the Wait time.
- Not only a speed fader in Live Mode but also a Fade fader
- Step button to step throw the steps of a scene with a button. Overrides the BPM
- Controlling a scene with a fader or a wheel (also overrides the BPM and Step Button). Example: If I have a scene, where my moving heads move from tilt 0 to to tilt 255, I can spin the wheel, so that the wheel goes throw the scene in time. When I spin the wheel at the beginning of the scene, the time of the scene will increase and update the current step. So when I spin, the moving heads will increase the tilt slowly to 255. Thats very useful for some events.

I hope I could explain my Feature requests enough. Sorry for my English (from Germany). If you have questions: Ask!

I hope you will add this Features because then DVC4 would be PERFECT for me!
:D
LJMarc

Post by LJMarc »

Will any Feature gets implemented? Because Daslight 4 is otherwise unuseful for me, because its like DVC3 with a new Design.
Willem

Post by Willem »

Is there also a option in DVC 3 or 4 that daslight looks at the output volume and that it so know the BPM (that i don't have to do it manually)?