The previous Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Jp
Operating System: Windows

Post by Jp »

all you need is here:
http://daslight.com/en-us/faqs.htm

And yes it works on Windows 10, we use it every day :wink:

Regarding the translations, we are working on it :)
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

Jan09 wrote:When I start scene all live set channels get reset. But when i move a channel fader all live set levels come back. Is this a bug or do i do something wrong?
Tummy

Post by Tummy »

please make it possible like in dvc 3 with the fx generator to select multiple fixtures for using the effect generator..

now i can only run in dvc 4 only a effect by group of fixtures..

in dvc 3 i can run a fx generator thru rgb pars and rgb led moving heads...
Jp

Post by Jp »

Hi

Tummy:
Its already available :) to create effects using multiple families, you can create them in the general tab (at the bottom), you will also find all the faders and the generic pallets....

Jan09:
Thanks for the feedback, it will be fixed for the next beta :wink:
Don't forget to mark the post as answered when you find the answer to your question ;)
Please use the "Operating System" field in your preferences for better support :)

JRock
MT Eventtechnik

Missing text and timecode

Post by MT Eventtechnik »

Hi,

Lots of texts are missing (Windows 8 ) if i´m at the software preferences (German language)

And i´m really angry :x that the new (better) Daslight has no timecode!!!
First it looks really great but its not really better than the DVC 3!!!!!!:x

I would immediately buy the new Daslight but unfortunately its not really new an important function that need.

I hope you think about the timecode feature but if aren´t wont to include this feature i will not buy the upgrade ore the new interface or change the software.......So please include a kind of timecode because i like daslight and i won´t would change!
Jp

Post by Jp »

Hi
Yes we are aware that lots of text are not correctly translated but we are working on it.

Regarding the timecode, what do you mean ?

Keep in mind that it's still a beta software, some features are still missing and are currently under development (mostly regarding the audio, BPM/Pulse, midi...) :wink:

JRock
MT Eventtechnik

Post by MT Eventtechnik »

Hi

you can compare it with this http://www.mobjects.com/wp-content/uplo ... 456583.jpg

i need a soundtrack in a timeline, where you can put in scenes and effects to controll your light to a speacial song maybe for openings.
Jp

Post by Jp »

The timeline feature is not planned for daslight 4 (we think about it for futures version though) but you can use the scene group/release mode/jumping feature to play the scenes the very same way you do it with a timeline.

Another thing is you can play audio when a scene is playing and you can generate scenes from effects, or play them in live as want :wink:

JRock
Toolbox

Post by Toolbox »

When I Set all up I get the fixtures as one pile of squares in the window. So I need a lot of time to put them next to each other.
But when I do that, every square shows me "1". Like that, I hade a mess in the end, because I had the order 1,5,6,7,4,3,2,8. As soon as I choose one square again (no matter which one) it shows "1" again.

That is a waste of time. I would wish for a button that will just put the fixtures in one order - from 1 - 8 (in my example). For simple lightshows that's good enough. And if you use trussing and stuff, you can still move the icons.
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

When I creat a PanTilt effect the fade out doesen´t work. When I click on the scene to stop it the movement stops an after the fade out time the fixtures go back to Pan 0 Tilt 0. The fade in works correctly. At scences I created on my own the fade out works correctly.