We've been using daslight for a number of years and here are my thoughts/requests for Daslight 5
1) Get rid of the annoying nag screen at the start. I purchased the DVC fun. I have a licence to use the software.
2) Allow us to set colours of the Preset BUTTONS in the groups, the teeny tiny triangles are too small
3) Provide more colour options for the preset buttons (colour wheel/colour picker)
4) Allow us to show squares with the actual colour previews of x lights on the buttons
5) Provide a group separator option to clearly show where one group starts and another group ends
6) Provide column width resizing
7) allow us to hide the play and pause buttons (our scenes are one step only)
8) make a merge scene option that actually merges the scenes and doesn't put scene 1 and scene 2 in different steps in the "merged" scenes. We just want fixture A colour (scene A) to merge with fixture B colour (scene B) to produce a scene with fixture A and B with their respective colours, with the fade in and fade out on the scene as before.
9) IMPORTANT: allow us to set a release if we click on another preset IN THE SAME GROUP but lock release if we click on a preset IN A DIFFERENT GROUP
10) IMPORTANT: Stop Daslight from blocking if we forget to click of a scene and end up with 4 scenes selected... throwing up an alert when all we're trying to do is DISABLE one of the scenes we forgot to disable is MOST frustrating!
11) IMPORTANT: ***NEVER*** display daslight alerts on display 2, even if we can't see them because they're underneath the projected screen, we can't see them so we don't know WHY Daslight isn't responding!
12) Allow us to set a default group for snapshot scenes, recorded from the live show page.
13) Allow us to set a colour border around each group (colour and thickness or group background pane maybe?
I'm sure I could come up with more points but I think those are the main ones for now.