Import of ERA files to DVC4

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

Import of ERA files to DVC4

Post by nobby99 »

In DVC4 EasyRemote is called Show Mode. I managed to import and my DVC3 shows, but how can I get access to or import my related EasyRemote apps? Can I use them?

Nobby99

Edit: I just imported an ERA file from DVC3. I could see page 1 only, and the layout was completely lost.
Benno

Re: Import of ERA files to DVC4

Post by Benno »

Hi Nobby99,

In DVC4 EasyRemote is called Show Mode. I managed to import and my DVC3 shows, but how can I get access to or import my related EasyRemote apps? Can I use them?
The new Show Mode in Daslight 4 works differently to the Easy Remote designer in DVC3. In the new software whatever you alt + click (Scene buttons, faders, pan/tilt grids etc) will be displayed on the Show Mode tab of Daslight 4. Then when you open the EasyRemote app on your phone/tablet and connect to the software your Show Mode screen will be displayed with all the buttons you added.

Edit: I just imported an ERA file from DVC3. I could see page 1 only, and the layout was completely lost.
Sorry bit confused. The DVC3 Easy Remote .era files are not compatible with Daslight 4. Where did you import?

Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
nobby99

Re: Import of ERA files to DVC4

Post by nobby99 »

Somehow I managed to import an era file into DVC4. I can't recall it now, but will check on the new operation tonight.

Nobby99