ERA - Frequent crashes at start

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

ERA - Frequent crashes at start

Post by nobby99 »

I have sent multiple crash reports so fat, but still ERA is crashing many times right after opening in DVC3 on all my PCs. Sometimes I even need to restart the PC. It does not make any difference if there are other programs running or not. Win 8.1 or 10 do not make a difference.

Is there any work or at least recommendation on this issue?

Nobby99
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Nobby99,

Sorry to hear you're having problems using ERA, please can I check you are using the latest version below? I'm not aware of this problem so would recommend reinstalling the software anyway.

Just to be clear when you open ERA within DVC3 the whole software crashes completely?

http://www.daslight.com/downloads/files/DVC3_setup.exe

If you're still having problems PM me your serial and I can investigate further.
Benno
--
Product Support
nobby99

ERA

Post by nobby99 »

DasLight itself crashes sometimes right after start when loading a database/show, but this has become rare. Usually it is just ERA that crashes. After pushing the ERA button ERA splashes up and then crashes. Sometimes it becomes more stable after the 7th or 10th try, sometimes I have to restart DasLight.

I am using the DVC3 beta from July and the final version from December in parallel - the December version is not yet finally tested with all my current shows. And the crashes happen with both versions. Interfaces are DVC3 512 and DVC3 Gold.

Nobby99