EasyRemote App Feedback to client

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Trice

EasyRemote App Feedback to client

Post by Trice »

Hallo zusammen, ich habe eine grössere Installation (Eventraum mit 30 Aktoren) programmiert mit dem EasyRemote App. Diese besteht vor allem aus Effekt-Buttons, Szenen und Fadern zur direkten Kontrolle einzelner Dimmer. Was den Kunden nun stört:
- Es gibt auf dem Client (Ipad und Android Tablet) keine Rückmeldung der tatsächlich aktivierten Szenen, zum Beispiel kann nur eine Szene gleichzeitig ausgeführt werden, auf dem Client werden aber alle gedrückten als aktiv angezeigt
- Auch der Tatsächliche Status der einzelnen Fader wird nicht übermittelt, wenn ein Effekt Button dessen Wert ändert
- Auf dem Ipad ist im Gegensatz zum Android Pad nur eine einzelne Seite darstellbar, was mich in Platznot bringt
- Die Angabe in Prozent wird auf dem Client nicht dargestellt, nur der effektive DMX Wert
Muss ich mit der Situation so leben oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit dies für den Kunden unkomplizierter zu gestalten? Vielen Dank im voraus.

ENGLISCH:
Hi, I have a larger installation (event room with 30 actuators) programmed with the Easy Remote App. This consists mainly of effect buttons, scenes and faders for direct control of individual dimmers. What customers now disturbs:
- There is on the client (iPad and Android Tablet) no feedback of actually activated scenes, for example, only one scene are carried out simultaneously, but on the client all pressed scenes displayed as active
- Also, the actual state of each fader is not delivered if a effect button changes its value
- On the iPad, only a single page is possible in contrast to the Android Pad, which brings me to space problem
- The specification as a percentage is not shown on the client, only the effective DMX value
Do I have to live with the situation or is there a way to do this for the customer to make less complicated? Thanks in advance
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Trice,
- There is on the client (iPad and Android Tablet) no feedback of actually activated scenes, for example, only one scene are carried out simultaneously, but on the client all pressed scenes displayed as active
Improved feedback is something that we are working to improve on future releases. Out of interest what device are you using the Easy Remote with and what version of the app are you using?
- Also, the actual state of each fader is not delivered if a effect button changes its value
Seems like it's missing some feedback, my only advise would be to try with a stronger router if that's a option.
- On the iPad, only a single page is possible in contrast to the Android Pad, which brings me to space problem
This shouldn't be the case, if you hit the new page button (2nd icon from the bottom) in the editor a new page should appear.
- The specification as a percentage is not shown on the client, only the effective DMX value
Sorry not sure what you mean here? Are you talking about the dimmers & speed as these are always shown as percentages.
Benno
--
Product Support