DasLight EasyRemoteapp

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

DasLight EasyRemoteapp

Post by nobby99 »

Are there any restrictions for importing button images into easyremoteapp? I have imported a few ones in jpg format, some of them are stable, others can be saved also but are lost after restart. It is not possible either to re-import them. Any solution?

Nobby99
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi there,

I've tested it myself and seems to work okay for me with a few varied lower res jpeg images.

Do you want to send me your showfile and the images you're having problems with and I can take a look for you?
Benno
--
Product Support
nobby99

EasyRemoteApp

Post by nobby99 »

The problem with the rekoad of the images could be resolved: the images have to be in the button directory. However, even though I lose a couple of button images after restart. I am sending my files to the support. The show is being programmed, so far has 4 pages. Wherever you see a grey "button" the loaded image is lost - the problem starts from p. 3.

What would be helpful is the copying across PagesDuplicate aduplication with all information. When I duplicate a fader I get the same colours, same DMX value, but the default name fader#. I could the easily copy the master fader on each page, also some dimmer and strobe groups.

Norbert Jersch
Benno

Post by Benno »

Thanks for sending you file over

The problem with the rekoad of the images could be resolved: the images have to be in the button directory. However, even though I lose a couple of button images after restart. I am sending my files to the support. The show is being programmed, so far has 4 pages. Wherever you see a grey "button" the loaded image is lost - the problem starts from p. 3.

Please can you give us more details on exactly which buttons are losing their image, is it happening every time etc? Screen shots of them all loaded in would help.

What would be helpful is the copying across PagesDuplicate aduplication with all information. When I duplicate a fader I get the same colours, same DMX value, but the default name fader#. I could the easily copy the master fader on each page, also some dimmer and strobe groups.

This is a feature that we are working on to include in future releases.
Benno
--
Product Support
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

I will look into this over the weekend.

Just one more point re features: it would also be helpful to have multiple lines for button text.

However, from my perspective copying of the controls or even groups would have highest priority. The reason: I can setup all fixtures and groups across a number of pages. But for a particular event, I could put the specific and most important (=frequently used) controls for this event together on one single page. This would enhance the value of the remoteapp tremendously.

Nobby99
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

...somehow it seems to work right now. However, there are still some strange things sometimes, but I can handle that.

Nobby99
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

I had my first live show test with EasyRemoteApp this weekend. I had the server laptop backstage and myself was among the audience. It worked quite well for the first time, the only problem was that I had to go to the server screen from time to time to check the current setup. This was because the app does not show on my iPad mini if a scene is on or off when the buttons have icons/pics. Colored buttons change color, but the white frame around the image buttons is not visible on the iPad. Any idea or work around?

Nobby99
Benno

Post by Benno »

You're right I've just checked myself and there is no way to determine between on or off on the Easy Remote App, this is the way it works and unfortunately there is no work around at present.

Thanks for pointing it though out and we will look into it in the future.
Benno
--
Product Support
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

...perhaps you may get an idea from here: https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/

Nobby99
nobby99

EasyRemote App

Post by nobby99 »

Hi,
I just updated my EasyRemote App IOS with the version of Sept. 29. However, it neither appears to be more stable nor do I see a solution for differentiating between on/off when a button has an icon. Any ideas?
Nobby99
HaleyBrooke

Easy Remote App

Post by HaleyBrooke »

Easy Remote allows you to control a wide range of DMX lighting control software pakages over WiFi: trigger lighting cues and sequences, change colors and position moving fixtures.

http://aussieessays.com/essay-helpers/
nobby99

Easy Remote

Post by nobby99 »

Easy Remote allows you to control a wide range of DMX lighting control software pakages over WiFi: trigger lighting cues and sequences, change colors and position moving fixtures.

http://aussieessays.com/essay-helpers/

Please remove - just Spam.