Feature request - Blackout button and button size

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

nobby99

Feature request - Blackout button and button size

Post by nobby99 »

I use EasyRemote Web on my Windows 8.1 Hybrid (Ultrabook + Tablet). What I would like to see is the blackout button - perhaps above or below the master fader. The other nice to have would be scalable buttons - 3 sizes would be OK. They are too big (a waste of space on a small screen), and reduction via the browser function reduces letter size too much.

Nobby99
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hi There

We have decided to finish the development of the HTTP control. I would advise looking into investing in an Android Tablet or iPad to gain access to a wider range of Easy Remote features.
nobby99

Post by nobby99 »

I do expect a substantially higher share of Microsoft systems since they can be easily integrated into exisiting networks, are easily manageable, have proven security standards and high compatibility with most other applications.

The problem wit your "apps-version" is that I cannot simply control a show as seen on the PC, but have to create each command from scratch and step by step manually. This is very time consuming and not effective, particularly not for one-time events.

Nobby99
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

I agree that this can be time consuming and in a future update we plan to make some automatic layout for Easy Remote.