Previous version

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

mfbeuq
Operating System: Windows

Previous version

Post by mfbeuq »

Hi,

I have an issue with the current DVC3. I have been using an old version with the 128 interface for around 2 years now with some LEDs and Heads controlled by a midi board. When I recently updated to Win 10 and installed the current version of daslight I found out that the midi control has been disabled for the 128. Deleting this function makes daslight not usable for me as i have worked with it for two years with the midi board just fine and set up mit controls this way.

Is there a way to download and install the previous version in which midi was still working? I do not care about any bug fixes or updates since I have written everything in the past and do not want any changes to it? And please do not come with the argument to please buy the 512 or the new 4 model.

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend
Max
TomHat

Re: Previous version

Post by TomHat »

Hello mfbeuq,

Sorry to read that you've encountered this kind of bug using our DVC3 128 interface. This product is not supposed to be compatible with MIDI as this is a feature only allowed for interfaces DVC3 512 and up. I suppose we corrected this recently and you installed an updated version of our software.

I'm afraid there is no way to recover the earlier version of the software. All I could advise is for you to consider upgrading to DVC3 512 or any other interface compatible Daslight 4 (DVC Fun being the Daslight4-compatible interface that would suit best your needs).

Regards,
TomHat
--
Daslight Support

Mail : [email protected]
Phone (French) : +33 (0) 616 427 588
Phone (English) : +44 (0) 7 481 811 500