Daslight 3 Beta Apr 6 2016 crashed

The latest Daslight version

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Jan09
Operating System: Windows

Daslight 3 Beta Apr 6 2016 crashed

Post by Jan09 »

On Saturday i had a show with Daslight 3 Beta Apr 6 2016, the DVC fun Interface, a Touchscreen and Midi controllers. After about 5 hours the software crashed and closed. I opend the software again and started the Easy remote app, it crashed again. After that i worked without the remote app, but it crashed agin after about half a hour. I couldn´t send a bug report, because i was offline.
Benno

Re: Daslight 3 Beta Apr 6 2016 crashed

Post by Benno »

Hi Jan09,

Sorry to hear about the software crashing. We haven't had any reports of problems with the new Beta. It would help if you could run the same show to see if the problem happens again and send a bug report if you can.

If you carry on having the same problem we can investigate by testing your showfile here in the office.

Hoep that helps.
Benno
--
Product Support
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

I don't have time to test the software for hours. The next show is next month, but offline again. Is it possible to send a bug report later when you are online again?
Benno

Post by Benno »

No problem if you check your crashes folder hopefully the crash report is saved and you can PM it over to me. I can then pass it on to the developers to look at. If you could give me more specifics regarding what scenes you were playing and how you was controlling the show at the time of crash that would help. Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

The crashes folders are all empty
Benno

Post by Benno »

Thanks for the info, seems like there may be a problem with the crash reports being saved. Our engineers are looking into the problem.

Regarding the actual crash, please me know if you have any more details or it happens again so we can investigate further.

Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support
Jan09

Post by Jan09 »

Tomorrow i will have the next show. If there is a crash i will try to save the crahs logs.
Is there a newer version then the Beta Apr 6 2016 which i can use with the DVC Fun ?
Benno

Post by Benno »

Beta Apr 6 2016 is the latest version of DVC3
Benno
--
Product Support