DPAD Gold: Trigger Ports are not working in Standalone mode

Wall mounted touch sensitive DMX controllers. DPAD 128, DPAD 512, DPAD GOLD

Moderators: TomHat, P-Low, simonB, Ksel

Trice

DPAD Gold: Trigger Ports are not working in Standalone mode

Postby Trice » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with the dpad gold. As long the Pad is connected to a PC (PC Mode), the closure contact ports working fine. But when i try to copy the scene to the internal memory of the dpad, the port description shows "OverRange".
Even there is a sign, that this scene is working with a external port, there is no reaction when i close the port in standalone mode.
What did i make wrong?
And another bug seems to be: when i change a Zonename (there are 10 zones) the DVC3 crashes everytime during the upload.

I show you here the situation:

http://cloud.esag.ch/public.php?service ... 7d8c63062c

http://cloud.esag.ch/public.php?service ... 322003f3da

red arrow: Trigerproblem... blue arrow: zone name problem

Thank you[/img]

simonB
Site Admin

Postby simonB » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi, sorry for the late reply, did you find a solution?

Trice

Postby Trice » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Unfortunately not. I tryed the latest release from today (14.6.13) but the problem is still the same... or it`s stranger.
If i program 8 scenes with the 8 different ports to trigger (PC Mode), it will only recognise port 1 or 2, even if i close port 5 it shows me that port 1 is closed...
So i try the same with the adress option (Adress 1/2/4/8/16/32/64/128)... and wow - it works. But again only in PC mode. Standalone mode says "none" or "Over range" again.
And the problem with re-naming (Zone1 etc) etc. still exists. Software crashes or "upload ok" but nothing changes in the display.
Is firmware 0.99 from February still the actual one?

Return to “Architectural Range”