Diferences between DVC4 GZM vs DVC3 GZM

The top of the range Daslight product, with miniSD memory and 3 DMX universes

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Alan Bravo
Operating System: Windows

Diferences between DVC4 GZM vs DVC3 GZM

Post by Alan Bravo »

Hello.
What´s the difference among DVC4 GZM vs DVC3 GZM.
I need is a interface that can help me on live shows.

Thanks
Benno

Re: Diferences between DVC4 GZM vs DVC3 GZM

Post by Benno »

Hi Alan,

The later DVC3 GZM & the DVC4 GZM use the same hardware (SIUDI7B) so no difference. The DVC3 GZM (SIUDI7B) can be used with the latest Daslight 4 software. Cheers
Benno
--
Product Support
Alan Bravo
Operating System: Windows

Post by Alan Bravo »

hello benno
Thanks for you answer.
Let me explain you what i do so that you can help me on deciding if DVC3 is suitable for me or not.
I do lighting for weddings, basically the lighting atmosphere with PAR products (im starting to use moving heads but not to many), but in every show we change lighting scene, so that´s why im thinking in buying either this interface or a dmx controller, what do you think?

Thanks
Benno

Post by Benno »

Hi Alan,

The DVC3 software has been superseded by the Daslight 4 software. It's a powerful bit of software that can be used to control all types of fixtures. It takes a little bit of learning but it's intuitive plus we have a a user manual as well as video tutorials to help you get started. In our library we also have over 15,000 fixture profiles so most likely we have the fixtures in your set-up, if not they can be built by our profile team. The software also comes with a 3D visualiser so you can build your show at home and make sure you have it right before getting to the wedding.

Here's a link to the user manual and video tutorials. If you decided to purchase you can also post here on the forum if you ever need any further help.

www.daslight.com/manuals/#/en/daslight-4/quick-start
www.daslight.com/en/tutorials.htm

Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support