Dvc4 gzm network problem...

The top of the range Daslight product, with miniSD memory and 3 DMX universes

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

metronome
Operating System: Mac OS X

Dvc4 gzm network problem...

Post by metronome »

Hello

I've dvc4 gzm interface and i've problem to set the network configuration.

The default IP address is 192.168.0.50 wich it's provide by the DHCP (I think). But I can't set the address i want in hardware manager.

Also the hardware manager can't say to me de current IP address or network mask. When i try to test the connectivity the test return test not yet performed.

I'm working on mac os x but i've try on windows virtual machine and i've the same problem.

Also it is not possible to implement art net input on the interface ???

Thanks
Benno

Re: Dvc4 gzm network problem...

Post by Benno »

Hi metronome,
The default IP address is 192.168.0.50 wich it's provide by the DHCP (I think). But I can't set the address i want in hardware manager.
It's a bit unclear if you are having a problem detecting device over the network or setting IP address? If you want to set a static IP address you need to disable DHCP. For you information the default IP address of the DVC4 GZM is 192.168.1.20

Also the hardware manager can't say to me de current IP address or network mask.
If you connecting over USB the HardwareManager won't tell you this info. You have to connect over ethernet to see this.

When i try to test the connectivity the test return test not yet performed.
Regarding the connectivity tester it appears we may have a bug. I will pass this on to the developers so they can investigate.

Also it is not possible to implement art net input on the interface ???
Not it's not possible. The interface does have a DMX input so if you have a Artnet node you can convert to DMX and input this way.
Benno
--
Product Support
metronome
Operating System: Mac OS X

Re: Dvc4 gzm network problem...

Post by metronome »

Thank you, it responds fully to my questions