DVC2 GZM Problems

The top of the range Daslight product, with miniSD memory and 3 DMX universes

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Alex_termito

DVC2 GZM Problems

Post by Alex_termito »

Hello. I am using DVC 2 on XP 32-bit. Today at my work I turn on as usually my computer with program and fixtures (some LED heads and PAR's connected through the DMX splitter in 2 DMX lines). After this all fixtures began to move and colorchange themselves. Then I turn off all PAR's and all moving heads became controlled from the program. When I turn on PAR's again I receive the same - all fixtures lose control. At this moment on the device I see a word "PC". What can it be?
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Hello

Sometimes your USB interface can freeze if there is a power dropout on the same circuit your laptop is plugged into.
1.Try a different USB cable
2.Try to identify the source of a high powered device such as a smoke machine or PAR lamps and see if they can be powered from a different area
3.Experiment with disconnecting the laptop power before hitting a smoke machine and see if the problem still occurs
4.If you are using an external USB hub, make sure it's powered

Although a power dropout can reset the USB hub on your laptop, consequently crashing the interface, it should not crash Sunlite Suite. Try on a different machine to see if you have the same problem.
Alex_termito

Post by Alex_termito »

Thanks. I'll try it.
Robert Pattinson

Post by Robert Pattinson »

This is exceptionally decent and good post....You shook posting it....Thanks a ton for posting it....!!

Awesome....Good Joy....Fella!!!!!
Unlock the key of your success by spanishprograms.com and testking.By using our latest spanishprograms - online spanish lessons free