Logic Pro X

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Slowhand
Operating System: Mac OS X

Logic Pro X

Post by Slowhand »

I know there other posts regarding getting Daslight to work together with Logic Pro X. Sadly none of the suggestions work for me. I have a DVC FUN box and Logic Pro 10.3.3 running on a 2017 iMac, OS 10.13.2 (High Sierra).
My situation is: I currently run Logic Pro for my solo shows, providing musical backing tracks for my singing and guitar playing. One track of each song is a midi track, consisting of midi notes which trigger my lights through the Enttec DMXis system (DMXis is the hardware and a software plug-in). Okay, it works, but the Daslight software is far superior in my opinion and I'd like to use it instead of DMXis. But until I get some solid synchronisation going, that change is not going to happen...
does anyone have any ideas? I've tried setting up an outport port in the Audio/Midi utility, selecting that output port in Logic and the same port as the midi input in Daslight preferences. As soon as I try to run a sequence, the lights flash (but not the scenes that I programmed and Daslight freezes. I have to use 'force quit' to stop the chaos...