Dimmer fade in Movingheads

No longer active, please use Daslight Forum according to the version of Daslight you are using.

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Crazyjim

Dimmer fade in Movingheads

Post by Crazyjim »

Hello everybody,

I have a question. I am from Amsterdam and have to program some movingheads for my old Highschool for a musical.
My problem is, that i have to make scenes and at the start of the scene my movingheads have to fade in(only the dimmer).

I cant find out how i can do that, can somebody help me please?

kind regards,

Jim
nijst001

Post by nijst001 »

Hi Jim!
Dutch:
Je kan 2 scènes maken. De eerste met de posities, en de dimmer uit. Daarna kopieer je deze scène en doe je de dimmers er bij aan. Live start je dan de eerste scène, en daarna de 2e scène met een fade tijd. Dan gaan je heads aan op de juiste positie.

English:
you can make 2 scenes. The first with the positions, and the dimmer off. After that you copy this scene and you open the dimmer. In the show you start the first scene, and then the second one, wich has a fade time. Then your heads are going on on the correct position.

Greetz Boyd
Just 14 years old
Crazyjim

Post by Crazyjim »

Ik had het gevonden ja om eerst een scene te maken met de dimmer uit. Dan heb ik nog een vraagje, waar stel ik die fadetime in en kan ik het dan nogsteeds handmatig doordrukken zegmaar.

en nog een vraag. kan ik ook de pan en tilt op mijn toetsen instellen zodat ik precieser kan stellen?

gr Jim

English

I just managed to do that. Now I have another question how can adjust the fadetime and still operate it by hand? and is it also possible to assigne the pan en tilt to mijn keys so i can make really precise scenes