Daslight FX Generator

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

RemcoSchenkel

Daslight FX Generator

Post by RemcoSchenkel »

Hello,

what and when can we expect a new version of daslight?

I would like to ask if u can make some more movements in the FXgenerator. Shapes like a wave.(Sweetlight has a lot of shapes)

And i would like to know if its possible to let the heads or scanners do a random fade in & out of the dimmer in a scene.. If u want to create a effect like this its a lot of work.

Regards!
LJ_Beyond

Post by LJ_Beyond »

hello there,

well, it's possible to make a wave with the existing FX Generator, and it isn't much work to do so!!!
The random fade in/out is also not that hard to make (depending on the number of heads,.. you have off course!) Once you have created it you can always use it later on again by importing scenes!!!

Besides that, the programming of the light show is at least as pleasant as running the show itself (for me it is!!!)

If you have everything pre-programmed, then where is the fun of it all, and could you call yourself than a light engineer?

Greetz
RemcoSchenkel

Post by RemcoSchenkel »

You are absolutly right about that, but some moves, like a wave and the colours are easy to have pre-programmed (i uses the same heads/ scanners al the time with my company)

CAn u tell me then how i can make that movement please, and how to make that fade with the dimmer (i mostly use 8 heads) Robe XT 250 or 4 scanners, American DJ Accu scan 250
jilan

Post by jilan »

Besides that, the programming of the light show is at least as pleasant as running the show itself (for me it is!!!)......!!!!!!!!!!!!