input trigger

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

damosound

input trigger

Post by damosound »

Hello everyone!
I wanted to ask you a few things about the trigger dmx

I have to do a little show, very simple, with only traditional dim lights (par, etc.)

I wanted to control das light through an old DMX lighting console. The mixer has no ability to store scenes and then I wanted to use das light.
the first thing I put on das light and the individual channels of par, in "IN" mode, so dim channels with the mixer.
but I also wanted to create scenes, set for the show, via the editor das light.

the problem is that I can not do both things at once or, if you want to use the manual, I have to put the channels in a "IN"mode, and if I want to use the scenes, I have to change madal in "AUTO"mode, otherwise, the scenes do not work.
There is a mode that allows me both modes, the recall of scenes, and the ability to dim, if needed, the lights individually
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

Unfortunately this is not possible in DVC2. This feature is requested a lot so we are considering adding this to DVC3 (no release date yet).
DJ rann

Post by DJ rann »

in fact it is possibel with some (mutch) work
it is not super efficient but it works : make a cene for evry valu of evry fader acsept 0 link these valus to your faders and voila , if the fader is at 0 the program wil run an if its not 0 they wil heve the valu of the fader. :lol:

(not a fast option but its one )

but i hope they get it done in dvc3
DJ rann
syedshah20

sultan

Post by syedshah20 »

Hi all,

I am developing a solution for control RGB led strips in a public park. A combination of RGB colors (scene) should be set once a month (twelve scenes in one year) and I would like to use the stand-alone feature of DVC2 GOLD (Firmware version 1.07) for it.
Pass your JN0-332 exam