Is my interface window 7 compatible

512 In, 512 out or 2x512 out. Stand Alone memory (512 out)

Moderators: TomHat, simonB

Richard CSL

Is my interface window 7 compatible

Post by Richard CSL »

I have a DVC gold interface bought last year ref SIUDI 5A serial number 293766625. and wish to know if this is windows 7 compatable.

I also have a DVC2 ECO bought last month, SIUDI 6C serial number 61873399. is this compatable?

As our computer is chugging itself to a hard drive failure and we need a new machine, and all machines now are preloaded with windows 7. so dialema approaching.
Music sets the mood Lighting sets the ambience
rangerjuju

Post by rangerjuju »

Hi, I have the same problem with my daslight interface (SIUDI 5A 293764757).

I use to run daslight on windows vista with an Acer touch screen, but I'll have to replace my laptop by an newer one, running of course on Windows 7.

I've already tried make my interface work on windows 7 but the "interface is not detected", when I run daslight.

Do I have to upgrade to a more recent Daslight interface ? (what about the price and the time needed to receive the new stuff?)

Thank you for your help,

rangerjuju
simonB
Site Admin

Post by simonB »

The old Daslight Gold interfaces (SIUDI-5A) are compatible with windows 7, however they are not 64 bit compatible, therefore you would need to upgrade to the new Daslight Gold interface (SIUDI-8A board). The upgrade cost for this is 199€+vat. We can ship it for 2 days delivery as soon as we receive the old box.

The SIUDI6C (daslight eco) supports both 32 and 64 bit operating systems. Although it is a cheaper product, it is a newer board.
performance stage

So then,

Post by performance stage »

We have two Siudi 5a's.

Are you saying that we need to send them back for Windows 7 upgrades? They seem to run fine on Vista, which is the first version of 7.

Thanks..

Mike
Nothing is visible without Light
Andre

Re: So then,

Post by Andre »

performance stage wrote:We have two Siudi 5a's.

Are you saying that we need to send them back for Windows 7 upgrades? They seem to run fine on Vista, which is the first version of 7.

Thanks..

Mike

If it is the 32bit version of Windows 7 then all should be fine.

If it is the 64bit version of Windows 7 then you will need to upgrade the interfaces.

André
Andre
performance stage

Thanks...

Post by performance stage »

Thats what I was thinking. All we have is 32 bit stuff anyways...
Nothing is visible without Light